Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Beez Yourself (FC)

Being yourself, to me, is taking a risk. Daring to be different and owning it. I decided to write this because, I've been getting VERY negative comments about thyne hair. First of, I LOVE my new hairstyle. I think that box-braids actually fit my face structure and my personality. I like the fact that even though I had box-braids like every other "chicken-head/bird", that I got mine differently. My box-braids reach my mid thigh, and so what? You don't like my hair? Why do you care? who are you? who sent you? (In my mother's voice). I don't think anyone is in any place to speak about my hair, with the exception of a few people. I took a risk, not everyone looks good in box-braids and mine are lonnnnnnng!! My braids are giving me life, I hate structure and trying to fit in. Nor will I fit in, those who don't like it, get over it and continue to be mad.


I'm DIFFERENT, yeah I'm DIFFERENT !

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you, being different is very important and as long as it makes you happy then you should stick with it. I like your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like no one really has the right to judge how a person dresses him/herself or how that person wears his/her hair or makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome for not caring what other people think and for not giving into the norm. as long as you feel comfortable in your own skin, what other think does not matter. "Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome for not caring what other people think and for not giving into the norm. as long as you feel comfortable in your own skin, what other think does not matter. "Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

    ReplyDelete