Monday, June 1, 2015

Passion (You Will Never Own Me)

Ms.Hegeman how many passions do you think we have? Not that many, I can tell you that much. I was having the hardest time picking out what to write for this passion blog but recently I stumbled over a picture that gave me inspiration.

My passion is fashion. Fashion is one of the best ways to express yourself. I don't know how many times I tried and mixed and matched outfits. I get all dressed up, do my hair and makeup, just to stay home and take pictures. I love dressing and designing for people. I don't really fit the "ideal" image of the fashion that I like but I make it work. I could wear boyfriend jeans without looking fat or Platform wedged sneakers without looking like Frankenstein. There are soooo many things to fashion, even "played out" fashion. I bet if I wore a "Fubu" jersey with a white bandu under it and all white skinny jeans and Doctor Martins, No one would like it or make fun of me. If there a celebrity wore it, it's "back" in style. Fashion comes with seasons but people can always make there own. Fashion can also be cheap and chic. Everyone in this generation is concerned about spending the most for something that doesn't looks its best. Affordable but chic.


"You Will Never Own Me, I Will Never Fear You"



2 comments:

  1. I think this blog kind of proves why I give you a few over the course of the year. First of all, passions may change, but often it takes some introspection to define and describe your passions, which you did here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally believe what you said is true, but i do think that after a while stuff does catch on. I think you have a lot of ideas and you should express them more often. I also believe that the impact that many celebrities have is crazy and the majority of the time, they abuse their power.

    ReplyDelete