Thursday, April 30, 2015

Another CRR

FINALLY! The BAM response. To be COMPLETELY honest, we as one were very rude, childish and disrespectful towards the other schools and vice versa. I feel as though since there are a group of us, we tend to intimidate and belittle other groups of people. I felt embarrassed when a boy from one of the other schools said,"Deez Nuts". I felt they (actors, teachers and/or production) judge us as one.  Everything about the BAM trip was ignorant. I felt our school done the best, we re-written Shakespeare's play into a modern play. I liked the other schools Foreign children, their accents were adorable and cute. All in all, I'd love to experience that again. I laughed at everything and enjoyed watching children enjoy something different and new. For once.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting, if you think everything about it was disrespectful, why would you also love to experience it again?

    ReplyDelete